3/4 Faucet Adapter US Standard Misting Cooling System
3/4 faucet adapter US Standard Faucet Adapter for Misting Cooling System, Connect 1/4” Misting Hose, Convert 3/4″ Female Hose Thread to 1/4″ Tubing, 2 Pcs Adapter with Washers + 1 Pcs Mist System End Plug.
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- 【3/4 faucet adapter 】These 3/4 faucet adapter are made of eco-friendly plastic and are sturdy and durable. With Washers, it is tight and watertight.
- 【Barb Design and Lock Cap】The hose adapter connects the 1/4″ tubing through the barbed part, and locks the tubing through the lock cap part of the adapter, so there are two protections against falling off and leakage.
- 【Filter Accessories Prevent Clogging】The product is equipped with filter parts, which can intercept large particles of impurities in the water, effectively protect the nozzle and prevent clogging.
- 【American Standard 3/4″ Thread】Female threaded fittings are American Standard 3/4″ threads, suitable for 3/4″ standard threads (3/4″GHT, 3/4″NH, 3/4″NPT), a wide range of Suitable for garden connectors such as outdoor faucets, hose diverters, garden filters, garden timers.
- 【Suitable for Many Kinds of 1/4 Inch Hose/Pipe】Suitable for many kinds of 1/4 inch pipe, suitable for 1/4 inch PE pipe, 1/4 inch (outer diameter: 7mm, inner diameter: 4mm) PVC dropper Irrigation Tube, 1/4″ (OD: 6mm, ID: 4mm) PU tube.
If there is any installation and use during your use, please refer to the project guide
The cooling system 3/4 faucet adapter is a device used to connect the water source and the cooling system
Preparations: Make sure you have a 3/4-inch water pipe and a wrench.
Shut off the water supply: Before installing the adapter, make sure the water supply is turned off to prevent water flow.
To install the adapter: Insert the threaded end of the adapter into the water inlet of the cooling system and tighten it with a wrench. Make sure the adapter is tightly connected to the water inlet of the cooling system.
Connect the water source: Connect the 3/4 inch water pipe to the other end of the adapter, and make sure the water pipe is tightly connected to the threaded connection of the adapter.
Turn on the water: While making sure all connections are tight, turn on the water and check for any leaks.
Using the Cooling System: Once the adapter is installed and the water is turned on, you can start using the cooling system. According to the instructions of the cooling system, set the required parameters such as temperature and wind force.