Patio Misting System 65Ft (20M)
Patio misting systems are often ideal for hot summer days or dry climates, providing comfort and cooling. They can be used in terrace leisure areas, outdoor restaurants, garden courtyards, and other places to bring users a pleasant outdoor experience. Misting systems also increase air humidity, which aids in plant growth, and have the advantage of saving water and energy, making them one of the popular choices for patio installations
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Cooling the Heat, Decrease About 50℉ in Temperature
The misters for outside patio produces water mist, which absorbs the heat from the outdoor surrounding in hot summer, and provides a cooling outdoor area, cools the surrounding air temperatures 10℃ to 20℃ or 50℉ to 68℉.
- 【patio misting system】The patio misting system provides a natural water cooling area, cools the surrounding air temperatures up to 20℃ or 68℉.
- 【Brass Adapter, 3/4″ US Standard Size】The misting system adapter is made of high-strength brass material, with precise internal thread design, suitable for water hoses, faucets, timers, filters; The sealing tape effectively prevents leaking..
- 【DIY Design, Easy to Install】65FT misting hose, with 20 x T-Joints and a misting hose cutter, All the misting accessories you need for the DIY Misting System have been provided. and your misters for outside patio can be realized in ten minutes.
- 【Brass Mister Nozzle, High-quality UV Mister Hose】Precision misting brass nozzle, forged with sophisticated technology, effectively preventing leaking and falling off; The high-quality white UV misting hose has anti-ultraviolet and prevents yellowing
What is the most convenient kit for a Patio Misting System？
The most convenient kit is the Patio Misting System 50FT+65FT, the length can be adjusted according to your own terrace
Are patio misting systems available in longer sizes?
Yes, we have Misting System For Patio 80Ft (24M) and 50Ft +65Ft, if you want longer, you can contact us
DIY patio misting system Installation Steps
Easy to install, It only takes you ten minutes
1. Cut out the length you need.
2. Insert pipe to the tap connector.
3. Insert cutted pipes to T-joints.
4. Insert the end plug to the last I- joint.
If you want to disconnect the pipe from T-joint, please one hand press the blue part of the T-joint, the other hand pull out the pipe.
shop with confidence
We’re committed to providing the best value for our members and offer a 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee on your membership and merchandise.
If you have any questions about your membership or the products you have purchased at the misting system, please contact customer service. Review the misting-system return policy.
20℃ or 68℉
3/4" US Standard Size